Y.S. Luxury Packages LTD, leases to the customer the vehicle whose details are in this contract. The provisions of the rental contract and all the renter’s obligations shall apply, jointly and severally, to the renter, the main driver, the credit card holder and the other drivers and this without detracting from the responsibility of the renter, for any use of the vehicle and for any damage caused to the vehicle even if it was done while the vehicle was being used by others.
Use of car:
1. The renter may use the vehicle for self-driving only. The renter is not allowed to use the vehicle for any foreign and/or illegal purpose, to hand over and/or transfer and/or rent and/or give the right to use the vehicle to others, whether in reward or not, and/or to mortgage the vehicle and/or assign his rights.
2. Only drivers registered in the contract or additional drivers who have received written permission from the company are allowed to drive the vehicle.
3. The renter declares that he checked the vehicle and its facilities including tires, utilities and other accessories and found them to be in good condition and suitable for his needs and in accordance with the “delivery form”.
4. The renter undertakes to drive the vehicle in the manner of a careful owner, to use it carefully and reasonably, according to all traffic laws and regulations in particular, and in accordance with the terms of this contract and not to cause any damage and/or loss to the vehicle, either maliciously or negligently.
5. The renter undertakes to take all possible precautions to protect the vehicle and without deviating from the above, in any case where the driver leaves the vehicle, all vehicle doors will be locked, including the cargo door and vehicle windows, and all existing protective measures will be taken. Under no circumstances will the vehicle keys be left in the ignition switch or in the vehicle. The car will be parked only in regulated parking spaces and the car keys will be kept with the renter, in a safe and secure place that is not visible. The renter undertakes to return the vehicle keys to the company at the time of returning the vehicle, otherwise, he will be responsible for any damage and/or loss caused to the vehicle even after the end of the rental period.
1. The rental fees do not include coverage for tin damage and theft, subject to the terms of this contract and the payment of participation fees at a rate of up to 3000 EUR, for any event and/or malfunction caused by the renter, except if the renter purchased at the time of signing the contract a “deductible waiver”. Notwithstanding the above, in the case of damage whose repair cost, according to the company’s assessment, is lower than the damage participation fee, the company may charge the renter an amount lower than the amount of the damage participation fee. It is clarified that the renter will be charged for damage participation fees and/or the cost of the damage, including the indirect costs of the damage, even in the event that the company chooses for any reason not to repair the damage.
2. The renter will present to the company at the time of the rental a valid credit card that provides insurance coverage in case of damage and/or accident and/or traffic violations. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that in this case, the company will not provide coverage for damages of any kind. In the event of damage of any kind, including theft of the vehicle and/or general loss, the renter will be charged for the full amount of the damage and he will work with the credit company to receive a refund. It is clarified that if the renter does not pay the full amount of the damage for any reason, the company will be entitled to act directly against the renter as well as against the credit company and/or the insurance company in order to pay off the balance of the renter’s debts and this without imposing any obligation and/or responsibility on her to do so.
Conversion of reports:
1. The renter will pay for any conversion of a parking report and/or traffic fine from the authorized authorities on his behalf and/or payment by the renter to the authorities on his behalf.
2. To the extent that the renter did not make the payment directly to the authority legally and the company was forced to bear it, the renter will pay the company an additional handling fee of 40 EUR per report.
3. The renter authorizes the company to transfer parking and traffic reports on his behalf and charges him handling fees for each report transfer.